About Ayahuasca #1
Ayahuasca #1 is a magic potion that has been brewed for millennia by Indian shamans in the Amazon rainforests of South America. Ayahuasca correctly refers to a psychedelic combination of plants that varies in potency according to the skill of its maker. We have 4 kids, 2 traditional ayahuasca mixes, and 2 analog mixes (also called ayahuasca) which have an almost similar effect.
Our elephant smart shop psychedelic Ayahuasca #1 is a package with the most traditionally used ingredients for Ayahuasca!
Ayahuasca #1 contains enough traditional ingredients for 1 trip
- Banisteriopsis caapi 50 grams
- Chacruna (Psychotria Viridis) 25 grams
- Detailed instructions
Ayahuasca correctly refers to a psychedelic combination of plants that varies in potency according to the skill of its maker. First, you might feel some nausea. If you feel the need to vomit, it is best to do so instead of fighting it. In this case, vomiting has a purifying effect, both physically and mentally. Nausea can be a physical symbol for the discharging of emotions you normally would not like to be confronted with. After vomiting, you will feel much better and it will be easier to enjoy the trip. After 45 – 60 minutes the first visions will appear and one can experience a religious ecstasy. Besides the colorful visions, overwhelming emotions, altered perception, and other effects typical for psychedelics, various users report meetings with entities, ego dissolution, out-of-body experiences, and comparable intense phenomena. The trip usually lasts approximately between 3 and 6 hours.
While each shaman has his own secret formula for the mixture (with probably no two exactly alike), there are no fixed ayahuasca recipes. Dosages depend on the plant’s use and the sensitivity of the user. Every shaman has his own recipes, which are varied depending on the desired effect. Traditionally other plants are added such as tobacco, datura, or Brugmansia, to give a certain direction to the trip. It is not advised to add such plants unless you are an experienced ayahuasca user. However, a cannabis joint halfway through the trip is highly recommended.
A recipe you can try
- A pure water source such as distilled or filtered water is important because excess minerals may inhibit the effectiveness of the brew.
- The pH of the water should be between 4 and 5. This helps the alkaloids become more soluble. This can be done by adding ascorbic acid in the form of ground-up Vitamin C pills or lemon juice.
- It is very important to grind or pulverize the plant material as fine as you can and gently boil (do not let it cook) the plant materials between 4 and 12 hours.
- Strain and save both the water and the plant material.
- Put the plant material back into new pH-adjusted water and repeat the whole process.
- Continue this process until the new water doesn’t change color anymore.
- Then mix all of your boilings and boil it down to a more drinkable quantity.
- In any case, the resulting liquid is boiled down to a small, drinkable size and drunk on an empty stomach.
Ensure the Ayahuasca is not boiled too vigorously, as this will cause degradation of the active ingredients and will also cause caramelization of the contained sugars, resulting in a very thick final brew.
Ayahuasca or ayahuasca can be very dangerous when combined with certain foods or other psychoactive that are totally harmless when taken by themselves. Ayahuasca is not a party drug. Use it in a quiet, familiar environment, preferably with a sitter, a sober person that can take care of you. Do not use when pregnant, lactating, depressed, psychotic, operating motorized vehicles or heavy machinery, or in combination with alcohol or medicines. Not to be used by minors.
Be gratefully for the experience, Independently of how it turned out. There are always lessons to be learned if it worked or not if you had a “good or a “bad” trip!
There are no reviews yet.