About Ayahuasca #2
Ayahuasca #2 is a magic potion from the Amazon. It is used by shamans to make contact with the spirit world by means of a psychedelic trip or to get in contact with (collective) subconsciousness. This contact might help to solve psychical and mental problems, or to serve god. We have 4 kinds of mixtures
Our elephant smart shop psychedelic Ayahuasca #2 is a package with the most traditionally used ingredients for Ayahuasca!
Ayahuasca #2 contains enough traditional ingredients for 1 trip
- Banisteriopsis caapi 30 grams
- Mimosa hostilis 9 grams
- Detailed instructions
Effect OF Ayahuasca #2
Ayahuasca correctly refers to a psychedelic combination of plants that varies in potency according to the skill of its maker. The effect of ayahuasca #2 is almost similar to ayahuasca #1 You might suffer from cold shivers, so it is convenient to have a blanket standby. Another occurring side effect is diarrhea, which can be seen as part of the purging process. The trip usually lasts approximately 4 hours.
Usage OF Ayahuasca #2
There are no fixed ayahuasca recipes. Dosages depend on the individual plant’s growing conditions and on the sensitivity of the user. Every shaman has his own recipes, which are varied depending on the desired effect. After you have bent yourself over your intentions, did your own investigation, and have followed the required diet you can try this recipe for ayahuasca #2:
A recipe you can try
- 30 grams Banisteriopsis caapi
- 9 grams Mimosa hostilis
- White vinegar
- distilled or filtered water
- 4 stainless sheets of steel pot/pans
Do NOT use aluminum or Teflon pots or pans. After you have completed your extract (step 5) you can cook tea while you make the next extracts. If you do not have 4 pots or pans, it is possible to do everything in 1 pan. But if you do cook all in 1 pan, you should spread the cooking over several nights; the reduced cooking should take place AFTER a night in the fridge (like in step 8)
10 Steps to brew this recipe
- Grind or pulverize the plant material as fine as you can
- Take a pan and add a teaspoon of white vinegar, the mimosa, and approximately a liter of water.
- Take another pan and add a teaspoon of white vinegar, the caapi, and approximately a liter of water.
- Heat the pan for about 2-3 hours (but do not let it cook)
- Take 2 separate pots or pans, place a screen (or for example a t-shirt) on top, pour the mimosa in 1 pot/pan, repeat this for or 5 times till this brew looks bright. Now do the same with the caapi in the other pot/pan.
- 3x repeat step 2 till 5, store each tea separately.
- You now have 1 pot with 3 reduced mimosa teas, 1 pot with 3 caapi teas, 1 dosage should not be more than 1 teacup and not less than half a teacup. At night put them in the fridge.
- The next day poor the mimosa in a pot or pan, again place a screen (or for example a t-shirt) on top (You do not want to keep the stuff on the bottom). The caapi should be clear already; when you heat the caapi it should have a purple color, like red wine.
- When you have done this, shake or stir the caapi to make sure all is in the tea and not on the bottom, you could either drink both together or the caapi first then the mimosa.
- Heat the tea and drink it while it is warm.
Ayahuasca or ayahuasca can be very dangerous when combined with certain foods or other psychoactive that are totally harmless when taken by themselves. Ayahuasca is not a party drug. Use it in a quiet, familiar environment, preferably with a sitter, a sober person that can take care of you. Do not use when pregnant, lactating, depressed, psychotic, operating motorized vehicles or heavy machinery, or in combination with alcohol or medicines. Not to be used by minors.
Be gratefully for the experience, Independently of how it turned out. There are always lessons to be learned if it worked or not if you had a “good or a “bad” trip!
There are no reviews yet.