About Original Thai Maeng Da Kratom
This is the Original Thai Maeng Da Kratom, one of the most precious Kratom varieties and difficult to obtain (online). These wild leaves are the best out there, better than the cultivated Kratom leaves, which are grown by grafting the plant to other trees to bring them to maturity. Since this kratom is banned in Thailand, it is now being cultivated in other countries. The intense green color shows the quality of the leaves used.
Use and effects of Original Thai Maeng Da Kratom
This variant comes, as the name suggests, from Thailand. It is one of the strongest variants available on the market. The effect is less euphoric than other variants, but when it comes to energy-boosting, these wild leaves excel.
Other than the enhanced energy, this strain has also been reported to reduce symptoms of depression, enhance stamina and enthusiasm, improve memory and concentration and prevent fatigue.
However, many people experience some agitation when consuming this Kratom variety, so it’s a good idea to do it in a relaxed environment when there is nothing important requiring your attention.
You can make a tea with the Original Thai Maeng Da Kratom leaves; we recommend combining it with lemon juice to mask the bitter taste. If you are more of a cinnamon or honey person, you can also add those ingredients.
Mix the Kratom with water (about 250-500ml) and let the mixture boil for about 15 to 30 minutes. Stir it every 10 minutes. You can add flavor enhancers 10 minutes before you take it off the stove. Run it through a sieve to separate the liquid from the leaves.
You can also use empty tea bags or a tea infuser to prepare Kratom. Both are available in our shop along with the Kratom.
A dose can vary per person and depends also on the desired effect. Always start with the lowest dosage, especially if you have not used Kratom before.
For a mild effect: 1-2 grams
For a medium effect: 2-4 grams
For a very strong effect: 4-8 grams
50 grams of leaves
Empty tea bags and/or tea infusers available in our store.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- May cause side effects such as nausea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, and constipation.
- Always make sure you use it in a familiar environment with people you feel comfortable with.
- Always consult your doctor if you are taking medication or supplements.
- Kratom can be addictive if you do not consume it with responsibility. In that case, when you stop using it the possible side effects are withdrawal symptoms like weight loss, skin discoloration. The chance of addiction is smaller if you use it as a recreational drug, occasionally.
- Do not use heavy machinery or participate in traffic.
- You may experience sudden somnolence after a period of high energy. So be aware of this.
- Do not use under 18 years.
- Never combine Kratom with any other drug, not even coffee (in high quantity). For example, in combination with stimulants, it can cause increased blood pressure and in combination with narcotics, it can lead to breathing problems.
- Very dangerous if used together with MAO inhibitors, avoid this at all times.
- Do not use Kratom if you have low blood pressure or suffer from heart and kidney problems, stomach ulcers or schizophrenia.
There are no reviews yet.